Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The best is yet to come!

I am so excited for this class and it's future!! God has reassured me that the best is yet to come! It's going to grow like never before, touch lives like never before, and the members are going to get results like never before!! With the added accountability, and your hard work and dedication, there's no doubt we can reach new heights!!! So tonight, I want to know your questions! What topics would you like to see covered on upcoming blogs? Any questions you have wondered about? Maybe myths you have heard regarding fitness? Maybe you have a testimony you want to share! Get in touch with me, I want this blog to be very interactive and informative and most of all FUN! I want to crush the idea that a healthy lifestyle is too demanding and can't be fun! So hit me up!

Ps....don't forget about your fitness journals and your "challenge in between"! See previous blog for details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment