Monday, January 14, 2013

Challenge in between!

It has been a while since I have given the class "homework" for the days in between. As always, I definitely recommend that you also be doing something outside of class as far as exercise. Two days a week of workouts will yield some results for bit, but eventually you will plateau. I recommend getting at least 4-5 days of training in everyweek, making at least 3 of those days weight training days. (The benefits of weight training are something I will have to devote a whole blog to one day, but for now, just trust me, its vital when wanting to really super-charge your results.) **SEE SIDE NOTE BELOW

So I am starting what I call the "Challenge in between". You will always have things you're expected to do on the days "in between" classes. So after Monday's class, I will assign something for you to do on Tuesday and Wednesday until we meet on Thursday. Then after Thursday's class, I will assign something for you to do on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, until we meet again on Monday! It is up to YOU to make sure you get these things done and track them in your new Fitness Journal. I'll check them periodically, and there may be rewards for those who stay on top of things! I will go off the honesty system, and fitness tests to check your progress!

The first "Challenge in between" is to do 100 jumping jacks and 50 squat jumps each day. In your Fitness Journal, log what time you completed the challenge. Try to do these all in one sitting, but if you have to split them up, for example half in the morning, and half at night, just make sure you log them properly! Share this blog with anyone you think it may benefit, and I will see you all on Thursday at 7:00pm!



**Side Note**Anytime Fitness on Wedington offers discounts to anyone who is a part of Faith and Fitness. Just tell them Mike and Mallory Haney sent you. We do not get any kickbacks or anything, we just set up a partnership with them to help you out! Its a great small-scale gym, where you can get work done! Great equipment, its 24 hours, and offers tanning! So if you are like me, and you don't like the idea of being in a huge gym where everyone watches you, this is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment