Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Boy how I missed you!

Saying I missed being there last night is an understatement!!! Goodness. But I hear you all had a great class, and those 75 leg raises were a hit!! So here's what I'm going to do, you have one simple challenge in between. Just one. You can split this up over the course of the day, just make sure you log everything specifically.

The challenge in between is....drumroll......

150 leg raises each day!! (yes, including today, Wednesday and Thursday)

Split them up, do them all at one time, I don't care, as long as they get done! :) Make sure you log everything properly, as in what time and how many repetitions you did, at the end of the day totaling 150. Encourage someone to do it with you! It's always more fun when you have a partner.

I miss y'all and am beyond proud of you all. Keep up the hard work!!!!

**the picture attached was shared with me by Jordan Shadrick and it was too good not to pass on.

No comments:

Post a Comment