Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Catching up!

I am so sorry for the delay in posts! The chaos of moving has made me so busy! I promise I will be better about it!

So originally I didn't think I would be at class tomorrow, but it looks like I WILL get to now! So I am very excited!! :) I will post tomorrow's class plan as soon as possible so you can prepare your fitness journal. Remember, log any workouts you are doing outside of class in these journals as well!

So there was no "challenge in between" between Monday and Thursday this week, simply because I forgot to post it. I will definitely have challenges in between from this point forward, so remember to check the blog.

Lastly, February 7th there will be no class. I will remind you a few more times, but i wanted to go ahead and post just so you know ahead of time. If anyone has any questions, comments, suggestions...anything, just get in touch with me. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment