Monday, January 14, 2013

Get Ready!

Welcome to the LFC Faith & Fitness Blog!! Since I will be leading from afar for a bit, I thought it would be fun to have a blog to keep us all connected! This will be updated with blogs on a daily basis! Sometimes it will be short and sweet, other times it will be more informative! Sometimes it will have "homework", and sometimes maybe a video or 2! This is going to be the main source for everything you need that is Faith & Fitness! I know this class and YOU specifically have some amazing potential locked up! My job, with God's direction, is to unleash that potential! Doing it from another state wasn't exactly how I had pictured it, but HIS ways are higher than mine, so I am excited! Make sure you bookmark this page, make it a favorite link, because you will use it often! There will be a lot more accountability since I won't physically be in most classes! I can't wait to see this class just EXPLODE in numbers, results, and blessings! Feel free to share this blog with your friends and family! I love you all and look forward to a journey together!

-Mallory

No comments:

Post a Comment